The Great Blessing Of Allah
The blessed Rabi-UL-Awwal is the 3rd Islamic month. It is the most sacred month of the Islamic calendar, associated with the birth of our Holy Prophet (S.A.W) in this month. The 12th Rabi-UL-Awwal is the day when the Holy Prophet (S.A.W) was born. The previous holy books foretold the birth. No doubt, He (S.A.W) is the great blessing of Allah to humanity.
The Muslims all over the world celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi on the 12th blessed Rabi-UL-Awwal. This great day reminds the people of that One Great Personality, the Holy Prophet (S.A.W), who had taken the humanity out of the darkness of Kufr. He (S.A.W) gave the knowledge of Islam to the people. He is the only one who gave equality and the rights of women.
Allah says in Quran
¶ Verily, in the Messenger of Allah, you have a good example for him who looks to Allah and the Last Day, and remembers Allah much.” (Al Qur’an 33:21) ¶
Events in The blessed Rabi-Ul-Awwal
We talk about the importance and significance of this month. Many other events occurred or happened in this blessed Rabi-UL-Awwal month.
- Hijrat-e-Madina started on 1st Rabi-Ul-Awwal
- Hazrat Fatima Masooma-e-Qum (R.A) died on 4th Rabi-Ul-Awwal
- Hazrat Imam Hasan Askari (R.A) martyred on the 8th of this month.
- Eid-e-Zahra on 9th Rabi-Ul-Awwal
- Hazrat Abdul Muttalib (R.A), who is the grandfather of the Holy Prophet (S.A.W), died on 10th Rabi-Ul-Awwal
- Holy Prophet (S.A.W) gets married to Hazrat Khadija (R.A) on 10th blessed Rabi-Ul-Awwal
- Hazrat Abu Talib (R.A) died on the 28th of this month
All the above events have made this blessed Rabi-UL-Awwal month most significant and vital in the history of Islam, but the birth of the Holy Prophet(S.A.W) has created this blessed month more special and sacred for the Muslims of the world.
If you want to share your ideas and opinion, then contact us or comment here.