Last updated & Approved November 30th, 2012
Course fees noted with each course listing. Payment of the course fee required before the first class session. In most courses, students are responsible for purchasing any particular materials necessary for the class. No registration is complete without the payment of all applicable fees or receipt of official authorization for payment from the registrant’s employer. Methods of payment include Paypal, recurring bank deposit, Skrill, Moneybookers, and others.
- All refunds are to be made within 30 days after receiving notice in writing from the student or dismissal.
- Course fee subsidies onto a monthly subscription plan.
- The student drops the course before the course starts to date. A full refund (100%) of the amount paid reimbursed to the student.
- No refund credit if the student drop course in the after subscription date passed.
- A 30 days notice required for subscription cancellation. Full monthly payment will be subject to charge if the cancellation request is not given 30 days in advance.
- The student needs a month off. A request should be made one business week early to process our accounting. A 25$ administration fee will be charged as a rescheduling cost per course enrolment, but we do not guarantee the same teacher or schedule.
- A student can request to make up the class if he/she is not able to make a regular class on any given day. Please inform us, at least, a day early; we do not entertain same day request for a makeup class.
- We do not offer more than three make classes in a given subscription month.
- The student will not be eligible for any makeup class if the student misses his / her class as per the given schedule. An official request requires exceptional circumstances. (makeup classes expires within subscription month billing cycle).
- We will not offer makeup classes for religious holidays such as Eid-ul-Fitr and Eid-ul-Adha or any other.
- We offer up to 3 Free classes for a Trial having the 30-minute session each max. Free Trial offers to new customers only.
- We do not provide Free Trial for an existing Customer, or CustomerCustomer is changing enrolment or Customer evolving teacher request. We charge Trial classes for regular classes for such clients.
- We do not encourage gifts payment to our teachers, but one may request for such fees.
- We do not offer any refund of Gift payments once dispatch from our accounting to the teacher.
How to Submit Refund Requests
All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Applications must include student’s and full Customer’s name, course title.
Submit the request via email to email@example.com
The date of the completed request and the start date of the course will determine the refund. Refunds may take 2-4 weeks after receiving the request for a refund.
Please call us if you have any questions.
- USA +1 (866) 288-9181
- Canada +1 (866) 302-4897
- UK +44 (142) 980-4123
Refunds for Cancelled Courses
If we cancel our course, a full refund will be applied to the payment account that used for purchase.
How to Submit Course Cancellation Request
All requests for cancellation or course plan change must be in writing and must include students and full Customer’s name, course title.
If you want more clarification regarding our ‘Refund Policy, please feel free to contact us.