Reciting Holy Quran is the best way to gain Allah’s interest. It has been set important by Allah Almighty for the Muslims for the Success. Blessed Book was uncovered in Arabic, we ought to know the interpretation to follow up on it however to the extent perusing is concerned, We ought to recount it in Arabic and for which learning Arabic standards and regulations is the first step.
Hadrat ‘Ata Ibn Rabah reported:
“I heard that the Messenger of Allah said, ‘Whoever recites Yasin at the beginning of the day, his desires will be fulfilled.’”
Allah says in the Quran:
“Had We sent down this Quran on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of Allah. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect. ”[Quran Al-Hashr 59:21]
Benefits of Reciting Holy Quran:
Allah has set a reward for those who recite the Holy Quran. So, a person who does it on daily basis will get plenty of rewards. Here are some benefits of reciting the Holy Quran:
- It fulfills an Islamic duty.
- On the Day of Judgement, The Quran will be proof for us.
- The Quran will intervene for us on the Day of Judgment.
- You will be successful.
- You will become the best of the people.
- Allah gives ten rewards for each individual who recites the Holy Quran.
- The reciters of the Quran will be in the company of the noble and obedient angels.
- You will be in Paradise if the amount of Quran you memorize in this life.
- The Qur’an will lead you to Paradise.
As Muslims, reciting Holy Quran is our duty and we must fulfill Allah’s order.