Blessings of Ramadan.
- Ramadan is the (month) in which Allah sent the Quran as a guide to mankind and clear guidance and judgment (so that mankind will distinguish from right and wrong)(Q 2:183)
- Fasting is prescribed for you as prescribed for those before you, so, you may attain Taqwa. (Q2:183)
- The most honored by Allah amongst you are those best in Taqwa. (Q 49:13)
- Hence, it is better for you that ye fast if ye only knew. (Q 2:184)
Taqwa And Blessings of Ramadan:
- Fearing Allah (SWT)
- Practicing the Revelations of Allah (SWT)
- Accepting the little things that one has achieved
- Preparing for departure from this world to the Hereafter
- Muslim learns Self-control
So, By accepting the criteria as above and by practicing them, Muslims will achieve the concept of Taqwa in their private and public life.
Protection in Ramadan:
- Avoiding Immorality
- Teaches us how to avoid anger/outcry/uproar
- Avoiding stupidity
- Avoiding all makrooh/mashbooh/haram
Lord Rrevealed the Holy Quran during this blessed month of Ramadan. The Holy Quran is :
A Direction to mankind
A distinction of right from wrong
A Summation and culmination of all previous revelations
A Glad-tiding to the believers
Doors of heaven are open.
The doors of hell are closed.
Devils are chained down.
Fasting with Iman (faith) and expectation: Such type of intention leads to forgiveness by Allah (SWT) to the individual’s sins.
The door of Rayyan: There is in Paradise a door called Al-Rayyan. It is for the fasting Muslims. Only those who fasted the month of Ramadhan and, are the ones to enjoy the bliss of Paradise inside that area.
Mouth Smell: The smell of the mouth of the fasting. Muslim will be better than the smell of musk during the day of Judgement. (Bad Breath)