These Duas are the golden and beautiful words of our Holy Prophet (SAW) and ALLAH.
Here is some Duas for anxiety and stress that will help you to make you feel relax and comfortable. Most importantly, these duas are the golden and beautiful words of our Holy Prophet (SAW) and ALLAH. Hence, these powerful duas are very beneficial for dispelling fear, seeking forgiveness, and His aid, guidance, and protection.
Therefore, Dua for anxiety and stress is a very powerful dua that will definitely help you to remove all your anxiety and stress and make you feel happy and relax.
“When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship.” (Abu Hurairah)
Furthermore, Dua will Turn your anxiety, fear, and concern into happiness because Duas are the best way to convey our messages to ALLAH. Above all, ALLAH listens and already knows what is in our heart, So, He wants us to ask Him for what we want.
“Call on your Lord with humility and in private: for Allah loveth not those who trespass beyond bounds. Do not make mischief on the earth, after it hath been set in order, but call on Him with fear. And longing (in your hearts): for the mercy of Allah is (always) near to those who do good.” (Quran 7:55-56).
La ilaha illa Allah Al-’Azim, Al-’Alim, la ilaha illa Allah, Rabbul ‘arshil ‘Azim, la ilaha illa Allahu, Rabbus-Samawati wa rabbul ardi wa rabbul ‘arshi karim
- “There is no god but Allah, the Mighty, the Forbearing, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the mighty throne, there is no god but Allah, the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and the Lord of the throne of honor”
- Ya Hayyu, ya Qayyumu, bi-rahmatika astaghithu
- “O the Living, O the Eternal, I seek help in Your grace“
The daughter of Awais named “Asma”, reported that the Holy Prophet (SAW) asked her:
- “Shall I tell you words that you may say in times of pain or distress? These are, ‘Allah, Allah, Rabbi la ushriku bihi shai’an
- Allah, Allah, my Lord, I associate none with Him.”
- La ilaha illa anta, subhanaka, inni kuntu minadh-dhalimin
- “There is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer”
However, these Duas are very helpful to you if you recite it daily. Certainly, these Dua for anxiety and stress will make you feel relaxed and therefore they will give you comfort.