1. some times in our life we face many difficulties. Allah says in the Quran:
“Surely with every difficulty there is relief.
Surely with every difficulty there is relief.”
Al- Quran [Shrah, 94:5-6]
2. Allah will not afflict anyone more than what he can bear.
“Allah does not burden any human being
with more than he can bear.”
3. If Allah tests any one in difficulty then he gives him more reward too. Allah says:
“Those who endure with patience will be
rewarded without measure.”
[az-Zumar - 39:10]
4. Allah will ease the difficulty of those who follow Him. As is said in the Quran:
“Indeed Allah has purchased from the believers their persons and
their wealth and in return has promised them paradise;
they fight in the cause of Allah and slay and are slain.
This is a true promise which is binding on Him mentioned in
Torah, the Gospel and the Qur’an;
and who is more true in fulfilling his promise than Allah?
Rejoice, therefore, in the bargain which you have made,
and that is a mighty achievement.
5. No one can relieve the calamity of a person except Allah:
“If Allah afflicts you with a calamity, none can remove it but He;
and if He intends to bestow a favour, none can withhold His
bounty.He bestows it on whomsoever of His
servants He pleases; He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”